Who We Are
Di Filippo Legnami S.r.l. was established in 2009 as a natural continuation of the Company “Di Filippo Adriano” set in 1952 and taking its name from its founder, in the historic headquarters located in Via Marsala – Udine. The activity begins in a warehouse where wood wool was produced for the packaging of glass and ceramics. At the same time, various types of sawn timber were manufactured for building. Over the years, the warehouses multiplied, the headquarters enlarged as did the range of products in order to meet the new market needs.